Friday, March 18, 2011

New Boots!

It has started being spring. If you remember from my post on Monday, I described driving through puddles with Gloria. Yesterday we went to the store and bought her new puddle boots. When we first told her we were going to the store to buy boots she looked confused. She told me (in her own little way, but I figured it out) that she already has boots. See, there they are. So we had to explain to her that she needed puddle boots. We walked to the thrift store in town and the entire way there she pointed out all the puddles and tried to walk through them. No, we explained, you need puddle boots first. We found boots for her ($2 is a perfect price for boots) and she was allowed to wear them home. There was a puddle right outside the store! How perfect was that? It was a long walk home (even though we live 2 blocks from the thrift store) because she had to try every puddle, and she laughed the entire time. I thought I should share a picture of the boots.

1 comment:

Robin said...

That's cute. It's important to know how to splash in puddles. Yellow boots are pretty cool. Good choice.