It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
30 days of blogging - day 30
Dream for the future
I did say yesterday that I tend not to plan or dream, because plans seem to not work out for me. But, I still sometimes hope that my plans will work out. So right now I am planning a career for my future. I am almost finished the first part of my course to become a funeral director. Hopefully in September I will be entirely finished the first part of the course and I can then move on to the more interesting classes. Then in the next few years I will become a licensed funeral director and have a career. A career, not just a job. That will be nice. And then maybe when we figure out where we will end up when I do finish my course and get a position in a funeral home we will buy a house. With a yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment