I live in an apartment. Okay, it's kind of like a duplex, but not really. What I really mean is, there are people who share the walls with me, and there are people who live under me. That's an apar
tment. I never wanted to live in an apartment. I don't like hearing other people. I don't like having to be considerate and not play my trumpet or play my music loudish, or let my kid jump as much as she wants. As far as apartments go, it's really not bad, the kitchen is big, there are three bedrooms, and we have our own laundry. But it's an apartment. I would love to own my own house again. And have a yard. We currently use the credit union
parking lot as our yard. Concrete isn't the same thing as grass. But concrete does hold puddles well in the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment