Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 days of blogging - day 26

Your week - in detail Well, the normal week goes something like this: Sunday: sleep in a bit, till 8 or so. Make pancakes/muffins/eggs/toast for breakfast. Try to be at church on time for 11. Sometimes we pick Jackie up for church, sometimes we let her fend for herself. After church we sometimes for out for lunch, sometimes go to the museum, and sometimes go home. Then it's nap time. Most weeks that means that Gloria naps, Tony folds laundry and I go clean. Then the rest of the day is spent playing and having fun in the house. Monday-Friday: I work. If I take Gloria to day care I have to leave the house at 7:15 so I can get to work exactly at 8. I take my lunch break at 1 and spend that hour studying. The evenings are spent playing. Mondays though I go to band, Tuesdays I clean, and Wednesdays we go to small group. Saturday: is fun day. We get to do what ever we want. See yesterday's post. We go to story time most weeks, and then decide from there what we want to do. That's how my life goes. Work takes up most of it.

No comments: