- fresh fruit - I think I go a bit crazy at the grocery store when there is a nice variety of fruit, I buy too much and want to eat it all right away. I don't think it's an issue, fruit is delicious.
- coffee - it's necessary. Yes, it makes Phil a bit grumpy, but I maintain it is a good decision.
- little baby heartbeats - yesterday I had a prenatal appointment, you know, the basic, go into the office, the doctor asks a few questions and then we listen to the baby's heartbeat. Well, yesterday the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat. So I got to go over for an unplanned ultrasound to see what is going on with the kid. I think the baby is a bit shy because Phil was just hiding. There is a perfectly strong heartbeat and everything is good. Yep, thankful for little baby heartbeats.
- sleep - it's essential. I like to sleep a lot. I went to bed at 9 last night, it was wonderful.
It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Thankfulness on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment