We had a Taylor Family Reunion a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, we did the normal stuff, eat, laugh, play games, you know, typical Taylor stuff. We had a few things planned, but really just did what ever we wanted. Of course on Sunday morning we all got together for worship and church. And that made me think about how thankful I am that I come from a Christian family. Not just one family, but the entire family. We have a reunion and there is no question about whether or not we will attend a worship service, of course we will. With the in-laws we leave the family to do whatever while we go to church. We decided that just because they don't attend church doesn't mean we don't have to when we visit. We feel that it is important to actually attend church services, whether or not we are at our home congregation, so we go, no matter where we are, no matter who we are with. It is very nice to have the entire family expect that. So I am thankful to have a Christian family and to have grown up in a Christian family. I think that is a wonderful thing.
This picture is from the church service we held at our reunion. Yes, I could have taken a picture from the front of the room, but it's kind of entertaining watching everyone from the back. And besides, we get to see Glen doing the actions for what ever song it was we were singing at the time. Can that really be bad?
No comments:
Post a Comment