It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Simon Says - with a two year old
We went for a walk last night. Yep, after dark. We ended up under a street light and we were showing Gloria her shadow. Did you know your shadow does everything you do? It's neat. Anyway, while we were trying to get Gloria to notice her shadow, she noticed that Mommy was moving and doing things. So then Gloria wiggled her hips. So I wiggled my hips. Then she raised her arms. And I raised her arms too. Neat stuff. Then she squatted, so I did too. And she laughed and wiggled her hips some more. We spend 5 or so minutes playing two-year-old Simon say's under a street light, watching our shadows and laughing at Girlie as she led us in the game.
#3 -I'm thankful for two-year-old games and laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun!! O to be 2 again...so much to discover, see and learn. I guess you can still do that when you're older but it just doesn't seem to have the same excitement attached to it.
Post a Comment