It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
30 days of blogging - day 7
a photo that makes you happy
Because I am very happy for Robin. I happy that she found a wonderful man to love. I am happy that she married him. I am happy that Samuel was able to come to Canada.
I am happy that Samuel like Tim Horton's so he will look forward to coming back and I am happy that Robin is happy even if she had to leave us to find it.
I like that picture too. I think I need a copy of it.
Side note. I don't know why my picture isn't showing up in the followers list. I have a picture on my account. I may have to stop following and then refollow. It's a good picture too.
2 comments:
I am happy that Samuel like Tim Horton's so he will look forward to coming back and I am happy that Robin is happy even if she had to leave us to find it.
I like that picture too. I think I need a copy of it.
Side note. I don't know why my picture isn't showing up in the followers list. I have a picture on my account. I may have to stop following and then refollow. It's a good picture too.
Post a Comment