It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
30 days of blogging - Day 1
Your Favourite Song
I can’t say I have a favourite song. There are many songs I am quite fond of, and many songs I enjoy listening to, but I can’t say there is one favourite song. And it always depends what mood I’m in as to what I happen to like that day. For example, at Christmas the songs I like include Mary Did You Know?, Joy to the World, and The Twelve Days of Christmas, the Sesame Street one. Not the one with Elmo. At church I like most of the songs. But really I like just about anything by Chris Tomlin. And I like hymns, lots of them. Yes, there are a few I don’t like. And then there’s music we play in band. The new Mash is good. Classical stuff is good. It all depends on how much playing time I get and how pretty I think the song is. I let my feelings known if I don’t like the song we’re playing, not that the director listens. And then there’s not Christian stuff or band stuff. Rufus Wainwright. And Great Big Sea. And Arrogant Worms. Yep, they’re all good.
But one that I listen to a lot right now is Your Hands, by J.J. Keller.
And because Roy cheesed out and listed his girls' favourite song, I will also let you know Gloria's favourite song. It's the Bunny Song from Veggie Tales, Rack, Shack and Benny. I couldn't find the new song, so it's the original song with the old lyrics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, we all started our blogs the same, "I don't have a favorite song". Really, how would you pick just one song?
Post a Comment