It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
30 days of blogging - day 12
Something you are OCD about
I can't sleep with the closet door open. I just can't do it. Even if I am already in bed, even if I was too tired to brush my teeth or wash my face, I will take the time to make sure the closet door is closed. Yep, it's a weird one, but no one ever said that ocd tendencies make sense. My closet "door" in my bedroom in my house in Regina was a curtain. I had to make sure the curtain was entirely closed at night. The bottom couldn't be caught on any of the clothes that were left on the closet floor. It did pull nicely around the constantly overflowing laundry basket though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment