This is apparently the same as Robin, although I'm not surprised by that. I knew we would have pretty much the same entry for this one.
The Blue Castle, by L.M. Montgomery is top on my list of books I like. I think what I like about it is that Valancy decides she is tired of being who people expect her to be and starts being the person she wants to be. And how annoyed her mother is by it. Yep, definitely worth a read.
I even bought Robin a first edition copy for her "yay, you're finished university" present (the first time. I don't think I bought her anything the second time). That book is now on my shelf because she didn't want to move it to Korea with her. It's a good book, and it was worth tracking down. We both own a paper back copy though, because I would rather wear out a paper back than the hard to replace first edition copy.
No comments:
Post a Comment