It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Monday, Feb 21
Outside my window… The sun is shining. Lots.
I am thinking… I should take a nap in that chair that the sun is shining on. You know, in the sun-warmed spot.
I am thankful for… lemon tea. I have been drinking lots of it today. Now I need oranges.
I am creating… an empty space in Roy and Monica's basement. We went through Robin's stuff today and got it out of their basement.
I am going… to fight this cold. I think Gloria passed her snotty nose along to me. I don't want her snot, thank you.
I am hoping…that Tony gets a job soon.
I am hearing… Finding Nemo on the television. That's a good movie.
Around the house… Gloria is resting, she certainly isn't napping, because she isn't tired.
A few plans for the rest of the week: spend some time at the library, go to small group, study for my final that's next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment