- Fridays off. I had yesterday off. I slept in. I visited my mother. I went to the mall. It was good.
- For helpful in-laws. Gloria is spending the next few days with her Nana and Papa. Just because she can. I think she will have a blast.
- I heard little Phil's heartbeat yesterday. I was rather amused because before the doctor attempted to find it she told me that the baby is still really little and her equipment can't always pick up the heartbeat. So she told me that if she couldn't find the heartbeat that didn't mean it wasn't there and that I can't be concerned about that. Once she got that out of the way she found a little baby heartbeat. Good kid Phil, way to show up.
- Breakfast. I like breakfast, it's a good way to start the day.
- Visits with friends. I spend lots of time with Jackie today, and Jennifer Jade Kerr gets to visit tonight. Yay!
- Cookies. I made chocolate chip cookies last night. Now I will eat them, and have a glass of milk too.
It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Thanks for Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment