Monday, March 25, 2013

Field Trip

Gloria's preschool went on a field trip to see the dinosaurs today. How convenient, I work just two buildings over from that. So I went to see preschool on my coffee/early lunch break. It's nice to see how much Gloria loves preschool and her teacher (who she calls Mit Mitt -- her name is Miss Smith). She loves them so much she didn't even care I was there. "Oh, hi Mom. Mit Mitt! Mit Mitt! I'm coming!"


Gloria apparently thinks I take too many pictures.  I pulled out my camera once and she looked at me with a look of annoyance and told me, "don't take pictures Mom."  So the only picture I was able to take was when it was snack time.  And then only because she was sitting. 
I am happy she loves preschool. 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

yes, you have to love your preschool teacher. I think there is a rule.