Colin loves dressing up in costumes. So far he has tried being a monkey, a lion, a frog, a dinosaur and a lady bug. He will go get the costume (scream a bit as he tries to get it off the hook until he has accomplished his goal or someone comes to help him) and bring it to me. He will then roar like a lion, I think that is his way of saying he wants to wear this, and try to put his feet in the costume. Then he will sit on it and wait for me to help him put it on. After he has the costume on he will wander around the house roaring (even as a frog or monkey. Apparently you roar when you aren't yourself) for about 15 minutes until he tires of wearing a costume that's too big. The lady bug hat and mask are repeatedly removed and put back on, because it's a hat, and you take hats off. But it's a lady bug, and you have to BE things. It's too easy to complain. I decided I need to be more thankful. I also thought I would share.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Costumes
Colin loves dressing up in costumes. So far he has tried being a monkey, a lion, a frog, a dinosaur and a lady bug. He will go get the costume (scream a bit as he tries to get it off the hook until he has accomplished his goal or someone comes to help him) and bring it to me. He will then roar like a lion, I think that is his way of saying he wants to wear this, and try to put his feet in the costume. Then he will sit on it and wait for me to help him put it on. After he has the costume on he will wander around the house roaring (even as a frog or monkey. Apparently you roar when you aren't yourself) for about 15 minutes until he tires of wearing a costume that's too big. The lady bug hat and mask are repeatedly removed and put back on, because it's a hat, and you take hats off. But it's a lady bug, and you have to BE things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment