Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today I am thankful...

  • that even though I am so very, very tired of being pregnant, I am thankful that I am healthy.  And besides being too enormous to bend, I really have no complaints.  I am healthy.  My blood pressure has been good, my feet haven't been swelling, this baby is very active, and overall this pregnancy has gone well.  Yes, I am ready for it to be over, but I am thankful it has gone well.
  • that Gloria's listening ears have been mostly working.  And if they aren't working I will ask her if she needs a time out until they work again.  She will take herself to her bedroom and sit on her bed for about 2 minutes and then come out and her ears work again.  It's amazing.  She has been a very good girl lately.
  • that Tony is home this week and next week.  Hopefully we will have a baby this week so we can have a bit more adjustment time before he goes to work again, but in the meantime, we have two weeks together where neither of us are working.  That hasn't happened for ages and I like to spend time with my husband.
  • for ice cream.  Sometimes it's essential.  Especially after end of pregnancy doctor appointments. 

No comments: