Things I'm thankful for
1- I'm not failing my Jurisprudence class. I thought I was, but I talked to my instructor and she told me I'm really not doing badly. Good, because I don't want to fail.
2- I started Weight Watchers at the beginning of April. I have lost 10 pounds so far. Yay!!! My pants fit way better than they used to.
3- My Girlie. Have you seen this girl? She is adorable. Yesterday she learned how to make faces. You know, the kind where you take your index fingers and put them in the corner of your mouth and pull your lips down. Do it now so you know what I mean. Okay. Now stick your tongue out. Now imagine a two year old doing that. Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen? If I can get her to do it when I have a camera in my hand I will post a picture. But in the mean time, use your imagination.
4- I talked to Robin on the phone last night. For two hours. It was a good conversation about not much. Good times had by all.
5- I have a paper due tomorrow. I thought it was due next week. Oops. I am not thankful for that. But I am thankful that the paper isn't actually complicated, I just have to take the time to do it.
6- We have been taking the bikes out. Gloria loves her trailer, and now we have ridden enough times that my butt doesn't hurt anymore when I sit on the bike seat. Good times.
7- Hamburgers. How can you not be thankful for hamburgers?
8- I am thankful that the snow is gone. I can see grass. There are flowers. I think that's wonderful
What are you thankful for today?
1 comment:
I'm thankful for my washer and dryer. I'm potty training a small boy right now and it would be a million times less fun if it also involved watching all of this by hand every day.
Post a Comment