Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some days are like that

I got home from work today and decided that since it was nice out we might as well go for a walk.  Gloria helped with the decision by telling me we were going for a walk as I got in the door.  So she got her boots on and off we went down the alley.  We walked for about two minutes when we found the most wonderful mud puddle.  You know the kind with a teeny bit of water on top of glorious mud.  The sticky mud that sucks your boots off.  But when you're two and your rubber boots are too big, mud that sucks your boots doesn't make you giggle, it makes you fall over and cry.  Poor Girlie.  If I had been carrying my camera I totally would have taken a picture of her misery before I rescued her.  But I didn't, so I had to settle for pictures once we got home.  
The poor girl is miserable
and here I am taking pictures 

Look at all the mud on her hand.
You should have seen the knees
of her pants.  I think we have new
camping pants now.


















And then to make a bad day worse, as she was getting ready for bed, my little toilet-training Girlie fell into the toilet.  Yep, bum in there, armpits supporting her so she doesn't entirely end up in the bowl.  Poor Girlie, it was a rough day.  But the cake was good.

No comments: