A few weeks ago I saw something on Pinterest that I liked. It looked like fun and something I could do with Gloria. Well, Tony beat me to it and he put the water and food colouring in the balloons. And he put them outside to freeze. And he brought Gloria outside with him to find the balloons and open them. So it's Tony's project now. Gloria thinks it's wonderful. She carries the ice balls around. She puts them in the sled and pulls them around the yard. She calls them her kids and makes sure they all stay together. I question her parenting skills though, I watched her carry all the balls to the top of our steps and throw them down, watching them roll. And then she did it a few more times. She asked me if she could bring her babies inside, but I told her that ice babies don't work well inside. So the babies live outside and Gloria says hi to them as she passes them in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment