We went to the Forestry Farm for a picnic. The kids played at the playground until we tore them away and forced them to eat a hotdog and some watermelon, then we went right back to play. That park is a lot of fun, much better than when I was a kid. It was still fun, but it was more closed in and smelled a lot like pee. The new one is much better, less pee smell, more structure to climb.

Colin can go down this slide by himself, but Gloria is a little mother to him. Sometimes that's very nice, and sometimes it annoys both me and Colin. And even though Colin can go down most slides by himself Gloria thinks she needs to catch him at the bottom or she lets him sit on her lap and they go down the slide together. I'm glad my kids like to play together.

They also like to climb everything. So up they went on the "boulder" at the playground and sat with the bear. Colin looked so proud of himself sitting up there.

Side note: I must take a lot of pictures because every time I hold the camera up (or even my ipod) Colin stops what he is doing and wrinkles up his nose and smiles. He holds for two seconds and then goes on with what he was doing. I have a lot of pictures with Colin's nose wrinkled up. Or the back of his head as he turns to do whatever I interrupted when I pulled out the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment