Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa is my Daddy

Tony has been Santa the last two weekends.  I brought Gloria and Colin to see him both times.  The car ride to the mall the first Saturday Gloria kept asking me if Daddy was going to be Santa and if she could sit on his knee.  Of course.  After we saw him she told every one in the mall, "Santa is my Daddy.  You can go see him."  Okay.  And this last weekend after we saw Daddy being Santa we went to see another Santa at the museum.  She told him, "I don't need to see you, I already saw Santa today.  He is my Daddy."  That Santa looked at me for clarification.  Yes, she isn't actually making things up. 

Gloria loves Santa.  And, yes, I broke the no camera rule to get this photo.  It was too cute to let go.  Not every girl can say she got to kiss Santa. 

No comments: